What Do You Know About IPL on Fanbox


IPL

Or the FanBox line of credit

Today I activated my IPL to start learning it so that I could best teach my clients how to use it when it comes available to them.
When I activated the IPL it said I had $2,500 available credit! Really?! $2,500!
That is a pretty hefty line of credit for a guy who is only earning $2-$15 a day. 
So I am treading very carefully with this IPL as I would any credit line, and setting up a very strategic earnings plan.
The way I figure it, this line of credit may make it so that I amunable to cash out for a few months. If I am not careful.
So if I am unable to cash out, I need to ensure that I am getting the most bang for my buck. This means I need to be getting roughly a 108% return on every penny I put into the IPL system. My reasoning for this is that the IPL system is going to take 1.5% leaving 6.5% in actual profit.
6.5% is not very much when I consider that my savings account earns 2% a month. So after the money matures for 90 days, I will have made a .5% profit over keeping the money in my own bank.
Obviously my hope is for a higher return than 6.5%, However 6.5% is my very bottom line in what is profitable for me when I put funds into the FanBox system.
So my word of warning to each of you before getting involved in the IPL system...
Know what you need to be earning to actually make a profit from your invested money.

9/7/2012 
Update
Now that I understand a bit better the IPL system, I fully see the advantage of it in terms of new FanBoxers, and in the fact that it will recharge the knowledge Booster.
New members will be trusted with $100 credit line, that they can use towards their ads or boosting, thus removing the excuses of not having any money to work with. It will act as a low interest small business loan to accelerate their earnings. 
This should also recharge the Booster role, as people can put more money into the system, and pay it back after earning a profit on it,
There is no need to fear the new system, however it will be prudent to exercise the same caution you would with any line of credit, or you could be more than a year before cashing out.
9/8/12
Update
Strategy
So I finallychose my investment strategy for IPL...
I decided that I do not need to cash out again until January or Febuary. I will be investing in the top 100 earners in blocks of ten at a time. Ergo the top ten, the top 11-20, etc. My hope is to be able to cash ut over $1000 in that time. And I think that IPL will make that viable.  I can use my bank balance each month to pay my fees into the system. And when ready to cash out pay everything up and have a sizable cash out.
Remember when you invest in someone you are investing in their ads, not neccessarily them. So investing in the top earners is just prudent action. 
Do not fear the IPL system because it is new, but definitely choose a date that you can afford to wait for to cash out and choose a cash out amount that will benefit you atthat time.
9/9/12
Update
Partial Portfolios?
I woke this morning, and when I checked my earnings statement, I was in for a real shock. 
I had pretty good earnings, however they came from my boost portfolios, but the portfolios had not been fully utilized. This confuses me because I thought that a portfolio had to be fully utilized for the earnings to show up.
The remainder of the portfolios are still active so they will earn in time. But this is another change in the system, that even as an SC I was not given advanced notice of.  Oh well at least I am earning again.
2nd Update for the Day
After a chat with my head SC and another coach I think I have come up with the best way for dealing with IPL.
And it varies based on the amount in your FanBox bank.
If like me you have been working in FanBox for sometime, and have earnings maturing each month and available. Then by all means let us all work together to reinvigorate the Booster role. Your ads are more than likely already earning well for you, and there is no need to tamper with success.
However if you are new to the site, putting your IPL to work in adswill be the best route for you. It will build your readership, the probable $2 a month in fees will work as an investment in you FanBox future. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning Money on Fanbox

How to writ a Blog