Fanbox is Fraud and Spam





Fanbox is  Fraud and Spam


The story begin 



Monthly Customer Survey



What do you love about FanBox?
nothing look boring



What's not perfect yet?

I haven't earn any cent since two years ago




The success coach answer me say 


Hello Mohamed!

I see that you recently filled out the FanBox opinion survey and that you are not pleased with how FanBox is going so far. I know I really love it here, so if there is any way I can help make your experience here better, please do not hesitate to let me know!

I see that you believe that this site is boring and you are not happy because you didn´t earned.
I checked your profile and I saw that all your earnings come from boosting and ads. To fund your ads and to make boosting you utilized the IPL credit that FanBox gave you but you didn´t payed any processing fee for it so you accumulate penalties.

On FanBox are many ways to earn money and as I can see you are not aware of that.
You don´t know what IPL is and how to utilize it properly, smart.
Would you like to let me explain you what IPL is?

Are there any other features like you really enjoy about FanBox or any ideas you have to make our community even better?

Let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts soon!

My answer to her is 


Fanbox don't want to help poor people , they want their money , how can poor people give them money ask me to pay for fees , I didn't take from them any real money .

I was enlisted on fanbox two years ago , and I didn't get any money , they always change their laws . they always want to rule their own way , and we like a slaves .

look at my blogs including lovely romantic poems, articles in politics . entertainment, religious, I did a lot of work, why don't take their fees from the origin money they give , I just don't understand their intentions ? !!!!

FanBox wants me to pay it dozen hunderds of dollars , how can i pay, if I don't have dollars , Americans , have dollars , you can pay your IPL , but me I can't , it seems that FanBox is dreaming , or it doesn't treat with reality , it is in some planet else , 

you advocate them because you benefited from them , but me I didn't get a penny , if they want to drive me away , let them do it , there are many contributors who won't pay , simply because they don't have money , 

every day they give me money , but I know that this is all a spam , on what ground they lend you money then they give you money everyday , after that they ask you to pay the interests of their money you didn't earn a penny , this is a fraud ,

new persons open accounts , they don't make any ads , blogs or any activites found getting money, what is their source of getting money? for God's sake only is it for charity ? if so , why they ask writers to pay money , I can't understand that .

If I were you I would defend them of course, simply because you earn from them, I think you can't help me , or help anyone. but I know beforehand

you can give me only words , America is a concrete materialistic society, they don't believe in helping poor people or humanity , you feel me you are my boss and i have to obey you, I know you try your best because there are who can read what I say and what you write , I don't care about them , you can lose a writer whose blogs are full of works of art


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning Money on Fanbox

FanBox Blogging